Disable Your Disability is a journey into self-discovery, a look into the gift of embracing circumstances that hold us back, and powerful concepts with sure-fire methods for taking action toward living the healthy life we deserve.
If you live with a physical disability, limited mobility, or something else that is holding you back from living a healthy lifestyle, Tony's personal story, coupled with his clear and concise methodology, will help you gain insight and confidence, and get you clear on what it will take for you to achieve your health and fitness goals.
In Disable Your Disability,
• Learn about Osteogenesis Imperfecta (brittle bones) and find out how Tony embraced his disability to save his life
• Learn how to take action towards living the healthy, high-powered, happy life you deserve!
• Get sure-fire methods to start living a healthy lifestyle.
• Uncover and tackle mindset issues that hold you back.
• Discover easy to implement eating and exercise techniques to start right now!
Because he was born with a rare bone disorder, Osteogenesis Imperfecta (brittle bones), Tony used a wheelchair and crutches through his childhood and into his early 20's. When he was 24 years old, he finally took his first unassisted steps and started walking. Because he was scared of breaking more bones and had always been told to 'be careful', Tony remained inactive through his 20's and 30's and his overall health suffered. At age 42, he found himself overweight, dealing with pain in his legs, hips, and back, and using medications to suppress daily heartburn. After a visit to the doctor, he knew something had to change.
Tony finally embraced his disability and transformed his entire life! Within 8 months, he began doing things physically that he, and many others, never thought possible.
Now, through his dedication to helping others, Tony is coaching, speaking, and building an unstoppable online presence to spread the word that everyone deserves to live a healthy, high-powered, and happy life!
- Categoría BISAC BIO000000
- Formato Epub 2
- Idioma Inglés
- Año 2018